On a daily basis, use these questions to help ensure you are living your authenticity, your authentic self to your fullest. Think of these questions as diagnostic questions to ensure you are as authentic as you can be every day.
Remember, with each day may come a different standard of best and self-authenticity depending on what is going on that day for you. Give yourself permission to understand and accept this about yourself.
Every morning take 5-10 minutes to review and reflect upon these questions. You can take a mental inventory, or spend a few minutes journaling your answers. You will be amazed at the clarity this checklist provides you and the resulting authenticity it helps bring into your life.
- Did I do anything yesterday that was not authentic? If so, why?
- What actions will I take today to show my authentic self?
- What opportunities for authenticity will I encounter today?
- What situations will I encounter that will tempt me to NOT be authentic? How will I handle those situations?
- What are my passions? How will I follow those passions today?
- What self-esteem building actions will I take today?
- How will I love myself today?
- How will I avoid comparing myself to others today?
- What do I need to affirm about myself today?
- What good things will happen if I live authentically today?